Deposits & Cancellations
Rockmere Bed & Breakfast Policies
At the time of reservation, a deposit to cover the first night’s stay is required. Reservations must be secured with a major credit card. The balance is due upon arrival. All rates are subject to the prevailing Maine lodging tax.
- Having only eight rooms, cancellations greatly affect us therefore we strictly adhere to our cancellation policy. When we guarantee an accommodation we enter into a contract and we lose the opportunity to reserve the room to others.
- There is a service charge of $65 for each room within any time frame on all cancellations.
- The remainder of the deposit will be refunded if we are notified 21 days prior to your arrival date.
- We will not offer any refund on any cancellation made less than 21 days prior to arrival. An automated email will arrive in your inbox 22 days prior to your arrival as a reminder of this policy
- Changing dates within a reasonable time frame (e.g. 30 days) does not incur any cancellation fees.
- 7 days or less notice for a cancelled room you are responsible for the entire stay.
- “No shows” will incur a charge for the entire reserved stay.
- If cancellation is a possibility, we would suggest the purchase of travel insurance.
- There is no refund for late arrivals or early departures.
- If you anticipate a late arrival after our normal check in of 2 p.m. to 5 p.m., please call 24 hours ahead to make special arrangements.
- Certain rooms at Rockmere Bed & Breakfast can accommodate 3 people. There is an additional charge of $60 per night for a third person in these rooms.
- We love children, unfortunately our home does not provide a child safe atmosphere. Children over 12 are welcome
- We also do not allow pets.
- We provide parking for one car per guest room. If any vehicle is left after 11:00 AM checkout without the innkeepers permission, we will charge a fee of $50.00 for parking.
By making a reservation at Rockmere Bed & Breakfast, you agree and accept these terms and policies. We look forward to having you as our guest. Thank you.